A fun night watching basketball with SRC friends!
Oliver & Elliot (& Dad) (February 2026)
They wear somewhat matching pajamas.
"Ladies and gentlemen, my name is [Sarah Dalpiaz]! I'm proud to say I'm 50 years old! I'm not one of those gals who's afraid to hide her age... and I like to kick, stretch, and kick!"
My boys make wonderful graphic art for me!
He scored 22 points, and his team scored 60 for the win!
He made a 3-pointer to tie the game and get to 20 points.
50th Birthday Family Selfie - Basketball High!
50th Birthday Party Day
The boys designed a fantastic 50th birthday cake for me!
The One Where Mom Turns 50!
Both of my boys have outgrown me for sure.
Both of the boys have definitely outgrown Grandma Dalpiaz!
Grandma Stair Steps - These are two of
Grandma Dalpiaz's favorite pictures.
Oliver & Jasmine (188 months)
Sneaker, Sneaker, Sneakers
Oliver enjoys taking duplicate pictures on my phone -
sometimes hundreds of the same or similar image.
Snow Geese
Another great basketball shot by Oliver!

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment